Seanncor replied

11 weeks ago

Disaster Wars: Earthquake Vs. Tsunami Movie Mp4 Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Which ever one wins. We lose.
Deep underwater in the Marianas Trench an accident results in a devastating Tsunami that destroys the Hawaiian Islands as it continues toward the west coast. Panic ensues all up and down the western coast of North and South America. In an attempt to lessen its impact, scientists launch an underwater explosion that inadvertently makes the tsunami more powerful and focused on Los Angeles. Scientists rush to a solution while the military begins planning for the worst. Los Angeles begins emergency evacuation. Lives and loves are lost even as a brash young grad student comes up with a solution: start the mother of all earthquakes to counter the rushing torrent and raise the continental shelf off the coast of the United States.
I made it up to 15 minutes to watch this and at first, I could only laugh, but after that, I started to get irritated and I couldn't watch it any further. I have seen more bad movies, but this one is really really really the worst one yet. All I can say: Don't bother! It's not worth you're time! I could make this kind of movie, with my mobile and my kids could play the actors. Yes!!! It is really that bad!!! I have to write 10 lines of text, so I can give my review, but I don't know how to fill these 10 lines. I can only repeat how bad this movie just is and don't spend any money on this. You can better rent ore buy an other movie, ore do something else with your hard earned money.
I really wish i can give 0 out of 10 for this bullshit movie.<br/><br/>1- story is damn bad and it has been done many times 2- no sense for anything to do to stop the disaster, 3- bad acting from most of the cast 4- low and cheap features and technique used, it is really not 2013 movie, missing technology to deals with problems, cheap stuff, big problem and only few member wanna solve it. one soldier, 2 scientist, vice president and that&#39;s all.<br/><br/>5- it is really funny how the director make the effect or earthquake. camera start shaking and still the actor is normal then he remember to shake, that is really funny to do this in 2013. The damage from earthquake is really obvious it is not normal some stones not related to the real views.

7cb1d79195
tamil movie To Sodom I Will Go free downloadGodaizer full movie in hindi free downloadFantastic Friends full movie in hindi 1080p downloadSpawn of Evil: Tainted Blood download moviesToo Many Christmas Trees full movie in hindi free download mp4Lootere movie download hdQ Is for Quarry movie downloadStyxx movie in tamil dubbed downloadZelda the Great full movie in hindi downloadSalida del Sol download torrent
Please log in to post a reply.